About Me

My photo
I'm sort of a nothing if you compare me to all those girls who are much more prettier, nicer & taller out there. Nothing 'cept that I am a bundle of insecurities

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We'll be alright.

If you're my classmate you'll know how much i love writing on whiteboards :D
but unfortunately you're not :')

I hate it when somebody goes

" Hey, Aqilah, wanna know something? "
" Yeah, what? "
" Remember that time when I .. oh nevermind, its embarassing "
" TELL ME "
" Sheesh, its nothing really "

Its pretty much the same when people go

" Do you know the song that goes la-la laaaa wo oh oh? "
" Oh, wait what? "
" Oh, nevermind, I got it "
" Wait, what song is that? "
" Oh, that song, you know "

And then they walk away, leaving you all curious and wanting to rip yo head off. But that's exactly what I do to people and I hate it when im stuck in that situation. I'd be all , Hey, wanna know something? , and the moment I am about to tell them about that thing , I go blank. Sheesh, I wish I could store my memories in a box or a jar or something. OR I could download it all into the internet :D YAY.

but imma have to wait til pigs fly for that.
eh, i'll wait :D

No comments: