About Me

My photo
I'm sort of a nothing if you compare me to all those girls who are much more prettier, nicer & taller out there. Nothing 'cept that I am a bundle of insecurities

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And that's pretty much how it goes.

Lets start with this morning shall we?
Woke up feeling all o.O like usual and I was quite surprised when my mom told me that there was a blackout this morning. Couldn't feel a thang :B So, yeah. Then I went searching for my new hairband to tie up my hair and after i rummaged everything, meaning that I went into toilets, bedrooms, closets, the kitchen etc. Still, that brand new hairband was MIA. So i settled for the next best thing, my old hairband that was outstretched from all the stretching. Nice. And when i finally gave it up, guess where i found it? No, not under the table or anything funny like that, it was on my bibik's head -,- sheeeeeeeeesh , what kind of bibik goes and picks up a new hairband (with a price tag still attached) and goes and wears it without asking? Yeah, that would be my bibik.

Anyways, enough with the Adventures of the Missing Hairband starring The Crazy Old Maid, lets talk about .. other stuff. Mainly my homework. That still hasnt been finished. Yeah, nerds, laugh at me, I HAVEN'T FINISHED MY HOMEWORK. And its almost Thursday for crying out loud. Being me, I wouldnt do these homework thingies until the last minute, but that's so last year :D This year, imma be a new me. Less lazy. And be more .. cool. And .. normal. I wonder why im typing like im ... an ... old .. person?

I AIN'T NO TECH NERD,
so my blog ain't prettay like yours
uhuh xD

No comments: